Nacho cheese death

nacho cheese death

May 23, An outbreak of botulism caused by nacho cheese sauce from a gas station has hospitalized nine people and killed one man in northern. May 22, One person has died of botulism after eating nacho cheese sauce from a Walnut Grove gas station, California health officials confirmed Monday. The nacho cheese sauce tested positive for the toxin that causes botulism, a severe illness marked by vomiting, blurry vision and gradual. May 23, A California man died in a botulism outbreak linked to a nacho cheese sauce. nacho cheese death

Nacho cheese death -

We immediately retested samples from the relevant lot of cheese, and it remains clear of any contamination. Officials could not confirm Monday how the cheese was being stored and whether the outbreak could affect other gas stations. Botulism poisoning can lead to paralysis, breathing difficulty and even death. Business Culture Gadgets Future Startups. May 23, A California man has died — and nine other people have been hospitalized — in the wake of an outbreak of botulism, a rare foodborne. May 23, A California man died in a botulism outbreak linked to a nacho cheese sauce. May 23, An outbreak of botulism caused by nacho cheese sauce from a gas station has hospitalized nine people and killed one man in northern.